The E-touch Web is a network-enhanced controller that is primarily used with the RAII Series servo traverse robots. The E-touch Web is based upon embedded Windows XP technology so that it can run general applications of your choice as well as the comprehensive suite of included features. The controller skilfully utilizes its 10.4" full color touch screen to present an intuitive, user-friendly graphical interface. Context-sensitive graphical touch buttons are presented on the screen to provide options relevant to your current task, complemented by hardware buttons for navigating and menus located around the screen and including a large red emergency stop button.
Those involved with programming will find numerous useful features within the E-touch Web:
Fully Networkable Operation
The E-touch Web offers the capability to link with other E-touch Web controllers as well as your back office operations (using the optional Y-MAPII factory automation system software) in order to streamline communications. Using such a link you can quickly transfer programs to other units to teach them; you can use an optional camera attachment to capture and annotate pictures of issues before sending them to other personnel; you can even use the optional camera (and in-built mic/speaker) to video conference colleagues located away from your plant.
Easy Teaching/Easy Screen
The Easy Teaching application simplifies programming tasks by combining the Position, Speed, and Timer settings onto one screen. Using the integral Action Chart Display you can simply choose from the displayed icons to create your desired sequence of moves. A related Easy Screen mode is available for operators which similarly simplifies available options into selectable screen prompts.
Lead Through Teaching
This application assists with programming the robot without the need for specialist knowledge or the use of an external computer. Lead Through Teaching enables you to record manual operations and also to use/alter standardised template movements in any axis to create the required result.
Flexible Teaching for Windows
This optional software goes one step further and allows you to create circuits for interlocks and error processes that are beyond the scope of the Lead Through Teaching application. The results of this program can be shared with all of your RA/RAII robots.
The built-in 3D graphical simulator lets you check the result of your new program before sending it through to the robot. This feature is a valuable time-saving tool when perfecting new routines and it also greatly reduces the chances of accidental damage caused by incorrect commands.
Auto slow down
When enabled, this feature uses custom algorithms to automatically decrease the motion speed of any axis just prior to part placement. This can significantly reduce tool vibration and negates the need for time delays within the program, thus allowing overall cycle times to be improved.
Further assistance is provided by the troubleshooting mode which can be used to pinpoint errors or problems with the programmed operation.
- 10.4" full color touchscreen display
- Embedded Windows XP for flexible and expandable operation
- 'Real' navigation and control buttons
- Context-sensitive on-screen buttons
- Network port compatible with Y-MAPII factory automation system
- Prominent red emergency stop button
- Compact Flash, USB, Smart Media and SD memory card compatibility for program storage and transferral
- Sufficient internal memory for 300 mold setups
- Lead Through Teaching for straightforward programming
- Compatible with optional Flexible Teaching software for Windows
- On-screen stroke positioning
- Ethernet connection
- Remote-control, data transmission and program upgrades available through online support resources
- Program and service upgrades available through online support resources
- Easy Teaching programming application
- Easy Screen operator assistance
- 3D robot operation simulator screen
- Auto slow-down mode – decreases motion speed just prior to part placement for vibration free release
- Troubleshooting mode – enables tracking down of errors/problems
- Easy hand-held use
- Rubber edge protectors
- Optional vacuum suction circuit monitor