Successor to Yushin's popular YA-class robots, the high-value YC series combines proven YA technology with an optimized design and advanced new features. The YC emphasizes energy efficiency and precision with no sacrifice in performance or precision. Design optimization plus the use of CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastic) on the main arm and anti-vibration controls resulted in 72% faster arm settling times, which helps shorten overall take-out cycles. Also, the YC benefits from a suite of new included features like ECO Vacuum, which were separately-sold options in the past.
- Design Optimization trimmed weight and enabled use of smaller servo motors
- ECO Vacuum (equipped standard) reduces compressed air consumption up to 75%
- New ECO Monitor function: energy and air usage may be measured in real-time
- Design optimization, CFRP, and anti-vibration controls combine to reduce arm-settling time by 72%
- Improved vibration damping for smoother, more precise take-out
More Standard Features
- Eight features, formerly options, are standard equipped on YC
- New "Predictive Maintenance" function is standard
These three YC models have efficient single-stage arms and are sized for 80-300tf molding machines.